View Single Post

Old 06-19-2018, 12:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts
Default Best, Most Durable Non-Stick Fry Pan

I'm tired of crappy non-stick fry pans that I have to replace every 6-12 months. I'm looking for something that is very durable. They all work great when they are new but food starts sticking after a while.

Please read the title of this post and its contents carefully. I am looking for non-stick. Please don't answer with posts about cast iron skillets.

I'd like something that's 14" with a lid, but 12-12.5 inches would also be considered.

I don't care if your mother and grandmother swore by cast iron. I don't care that you use cast iron and have one for fifty years and it still works great. I don't care that cast iron is preferred by professional chefs. I am looking for extremely durable, NON-STICK.

It seems that so many reviews are about the best value. That seems to me to translate into something cheap that lasts a bit longer than other cheap pans.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.