Forums

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 06-24-2018, 06:32 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

I did not realize when I was replying to post that they would all be at the end of the thread, so I will try to sum it up in one post. Those of you that have visited us in the last two years and enjoyed what we are doing, thank you so much! If you came in the beginning when we first opened and haven't been back, we have come along way since then. A full production brewery, with 10 of our own beers on tap, plus 6 guest taps. We have introduced our original Chicago style thin crust pizza. New seating (We can seat 50 inside, plus new wood table and chairs and hi-top seating along the windows ) There is new air conditioning system too. We have plenty of outdoor seating (Our covered patio with fans and our new street-side seating. Waiting for you, is an amazing management team and staff ready to serve you, a full liquor license, craft and domestic beers, wine and a true authentic Chicago style menu. Our two year anniversary will be in August. We also dedicated the corner of our property to a Fire and Police Memorial It stands over 15 feet tall, with a flag pole bearing the American flag, along with a fire and a police flag. There is also a bench for reflecting. This was done in part with a grant from the City of Leesburg. I am a firefighter!