Thread: Hole in One
View Single Post

Old 06-28-2018, 10:55 AM
Sage
Default Fun to share

I have had 3*. Why the *? The third one was at the executive course (not sure they count, but I count them) Amberwood on number 3, tough hole, took a 5 iron. It was my favorite as it was on Christmas day with my Dad (God rest his soul, miss you). I boasted about it here Please forgive my boasting on Christmas Day

My least favorite was during a practice round for a two day member guest. As a practice round there was no closest to pin or any other prizes. It costs me in the neighborhood $180. Everyone knew me and the news spread like wild fire.

My favorite useless golf stories?

Five times in my life I have had four birdies in a row, never five.

One time playing with the pro at Norton CC I made two eagles in a row. First was on a risk reward short par 4 (number 13 for anyone that played there) where I knocked in a 70 yard wedge; next hole was a par 5 where I hit driver, then 5 wood and made putt. Two eagles in a row was likely the most special thing I have done in golf. What are the odds of hitting five good shots in a row? Now I hope to hit two 

Last edited by ajbrown; 06-28-2018 at 11:02 AM.