Thread: Glenview
View Single Post

Old 06-28-2018, 12:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
What a bitchfest. News Flash....Lots of elderly around here. Many residents are slow in most things they do and like it that way. If you're in such a hurry most courses have plenty of tee times with minimal activity, ie afternoons. I often walk-on and play alone after viewing the online system the night before and find plenty of multiple 4-slots in succession wide open. I'll take my lumps for being an insensitive male BUT ya'll sound like a bunch of bitchy old ladies. Play off campus or move but for God's sake stop acting like your a Pro on Tour with an axe to grind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by photo1902 View Post
If you pay attention about when you are up to the tee, its no big deal. Some people need their hand held all the time.
Bitching about course conditions on TOTV gets very little accomplished.
Those who think its better to play away from The Villages....have at it. Nobody is holding a gun to your head to play here.
Some bitch about bad conditions and then another says conditions are just fine...……...who to believe.

Take restaurant reviews and course reviews and discard...………..go find out for yourself.
I agree with Tim.