Thread: Pros teaching
View Single Post

Old 07-03-2018, 03:58 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 2,008 Times in 440 Posts
Default If you've been watching...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredman View Post
Bunch of nonsense. Teeing up in fairway slows play. That’s all we need more slow play.
closely most people that play here have a hard time getting that little round monster airborne. That usually means a lot more shots till they get to the green and since using double par as the pick up the ball and get to the next hole is hopefully used....that actually speeds up play. No nonsense about it. Just common sense.

As to the original post....how old is the average age here? Well most people here will never gain the consistency to enjoy hitting it off the ground and it's not "fun" to keep hitting those worm burners. So folks tee it up everywhere is a good thing. It isn't necessary unless it's a tournament or a usage event.

So lighten up folks or you can play a round with me and I'm quite sure I can find a penalty on most every hole to nail you(unless you actually play by all the rules...ie: don't tee it up ahead of the markers, don't ground your club in the sand, NO mulligans, every attempt to hit the ball is a stroke, marking the ball correctly, moving the ball on the green correctly to get it out of anothers line and penalty strokes). I could go on and on. Have fun. Be respectful and be courteous(rake your bunker properly, fill you divots, fix your pitch marks on the green, don't talk when others are hitting, don't walk in anothers line when on the green, first in tends the pin, don't drag your feet on the green, carts 15' away from tees greens and bunkers, turn off your carts bleeping radio.....)