View Single Post

Old 07-03-2018, 08:25 AM
Default Can anyone recommend an insurance agent in the AAA office in Lake Sumter or Leesburg?

We're moving fulltime to Fenney in 3 wks and we're trying to purchase auto and motorcycle insurance. We contacted AAA in Lake Sumter and an agent gave us quotes on June 20th. Since then I've contacted the agent 3 times to try to purchase the insurance but have not received a response. This doesn't give us confidence that the agent will be there if we need them.

We're not unnecessarily bothering this agent, we're just trying to give them our money to buy the insurance. Therefore I want to find a new agent. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good agent at AAA?

By the way this problem isn't unique to AAA. When we purchased our home insurance through The Villages Insurance we had the same problem. The agent never responded to us, so we now have a new agent at The Villages Insurance too.

I don't know if these agents are too busy, or they just don't care. But you would think they would gladly accept our money when we're trying to pay it to them.