Thread: Pros teaching
View Single Post

Old 07-09-2018, 06:05 AM

Yes and that is exactly what happened . Play slowed not speeded up as they teed the ball, lined themselves up hit the ball 10 feet and started it all over again. This is a game with rules regardless of whether you are a beginner or pro . You wouldn’t walk onto a pickle ball court or tennis court and catch the ball each time it came over the net and then serve it from where you are standing now because you couldnt make the return shot , would you? You wouldn’t get out of the pool during a swim race and dive back in during just because it would get you farther? This is a game with rules like every other sport and should be taught by instructors the correct way of playing . That is the point of this blog. Instructors should not be teaching wrong techniques and then send people out with the impression that this is the correct way to play and they should not “dumb” down a sport because a person is new to the game. I’d bet they aren’t teaching the men to play this way. They would be laughed right off the course. Why do it to a woman? These are instructors and as a teacher , I really resent instructors that aren’t teaching proper techniques to do something. I feel sorry for the beginners who are paying to be taught the improper way to do something . That is totally wrong and should be addressed and brought out in the open.