View Single Post

Old 07-10-2018, 04:16 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
"It's too big" Every area is virtually self-contained and provides shopping, entertainment, golf, recreation, medical etc. No need to go anywhere else unless you want to - for example, I couldn't care less about the happenings in Fenny, Del Mar, or Springdale - doesn't affect me.

"Traffic is too congested" Again, see above! I have to question whether anyone suggesting this has ever driven in, or close to, a major metropolitan area.

"They told us 'build out' would be years ago" I, for one, never believed that an entity with the obviously fabulously successful formula they had, with the resources they possessed, would simply walk away. There may be a build out at some point but not as long as contiguous land is available.

"Have to get back to grandkids" Can't argue with that one.

Everybody has their own needs, desires, and preferences and TV, like anywhere else, doesn't answer everyone's idea of perfection. If you think it's too big, too congested, or just not your cup o tea, that is a legitimate reason to not come, or to leave -for you. Just know that there are a ton of people who are anxious to overlook those issues and move, or stay, here.
Love this post. Count me in this group: a ton of people who are anxious to overlook those issues and move here. I'm trying for the record of longest TV wannabee, but I know from a post on another thread that I'm not there yet.

Last edited by Schaumburger; 07-10-2018 at 04:25 AM. Reason: typo