View Single Post

Old 07-12-2018, 09:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Tomwed and Fw - you are both 2 gems in our mixed pot around here. Thanks for keeping us laughing despite circumstances.

I hope we continue to hear more from the others too. Henryk, Barefoot, GG, and CFrance.......where have you been? .......miss you.

Had a wonderful meal with old friends/neighbors at my cousin's restaurant last night. They loved it - food to die for. Enough to bring home for another meal because we didn't want to miss anything from appetizers to dessert. Off to do more househunting today, some packing for cousin, then meeting up with another new friend later on in the day. So many people to meet, so little time. It's a wonderful place, The Villages.

Well today is Thursday, July 12th. I have NOTHING else to say and I won't say RIP, but I will say brb.......always loved that.
I'm so happy you're enjoying your time there. I wish you NOTHING but success on the house hunt..

But I was so hoping you were going to post it was Friday the 13th.. I'm taking tomorrow off..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!

Last edited by Kenswing; 07-12-2018 at 09:32 AM.