View Single Post

Old 07-15-2018, 08:06 AM
Veteran member

One of the reasons I don't start a Chromebook thread is because it is so easy to use, doesn't get viruses and doesn't need all the help people here offer.

I do recognize that people spent good money on a PC and that some people need a PC for the programs they need for work or home entertainment, after all, I too have a laptop running Windows 7 (although I plan on stop using it next year). But, I use my Chromebook 99% of the time because it IS so easy to use. People can do what I did, buy a cheap Chromebook and test it out, it's not an all or nothing decision. I've upgrade my Chromebook twice now and I plan on getting a even newer one in the year or so. Like all PCs, newer ones have more power to run new apps.

The more you learn about Chromebooks the more I think you be impressed. For over 40 years we've been directed by Apple and Microsoft on what a computer should be.

By the way, did you know Chromebooks out sold the Apple Mac in 2016?

You get 15GB free with your Gmail account and can get 100GB more for only $1.99/mo. It's all on the cloud, so there is no need for backups.