View Single Post

Old 07-15-2018, 03:06 PM
Default Exterior Painting

QUALITY, QUALITY, QUALITY Steve Kling is. I have several reasons for saying this words. No. 1 is; I had my home painted 3 years ago by another contractor who did a good job, but skip town and when I had to have some paint work redone because the exterior paint did not holdup I could not find him. I contacted Steve because he done painting previously for us he was very understanding about our predicament and work with us and the paint company that was acceptable to my wife and I price wise. My second reason I say Quality is after the painting and after Steve and Robert from Sherwin Williams came out for the inspection they left us with folder on how to care for the exterior, the name and codes of the paint, and other important information. My third reason for saying Quality is his men who came to paint the the house. It took them approximately 2 days to paint the entire 3200 square feet house, compared to 5 days by the other painter. Lastly I say Quality, because of Michele, she was very thoughtful, and suggested to me in the beginning when we were having problems matching the exterior paint that the the gallons of paint that were given to me by the paint company I should first paint some of the area we were trying to match. Bingo, no match. Consequently, we decided to repaint the whole home. We are very glad we did. In the end we could see the difference between our contractor and the Quality work the Steve and Michele and there painters do for their customers. We are very happy.