View Single Post

Old 07-16-2018, 08:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,217 Times in 2,805 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker1 View Post
It appears that a new Championship Course is planned for the new area south of 44. I don't know the plans for additional championship courses beyond that. The Villages does keep plans close to the chest so I wouldn't make too much of the fact that additional future championship golf course plans have not been released. Care to provide some Villages specific data to support your theory that "The golf ratio is dropping very rapidly on a daily basis and that is a fact" ?
The reference is for Championship golf, not executive. The data is self evident. Belle Glade opened 4 years ago, since then lots and lots of new homes have been built, but no more Championship golf. New homes going up daily, no Championship golf is being built. What more data do you need? The math only requires two numbers, one is the number of Championship golf courses, and the other is the number of homes built. When the number of homes built goes up daily and the number of Championship golf remains constant, the golf ratio drops. That is not a theory, it's a fact!