View Single Post

Old 07-19-2018, 04:19 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRLinn View Post
We recently lost our pet of 16 years. Would rather adopt than shop

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi TRLinn, I am copying information from a post by Volunteer Claudia who posted this on TOTV a couple of weeks ago:

"Let freedom ring for all adoptable pets to find a loving forever home! The Humane Society/SPCA of Sumter County is offering a $25 discount on all adoption fees from July 5th through the end of the month to celebrate our nation's independence. The no-kill shelter's adoptable dogs and cats as well as those available from Sumter County Animal Services would love to have the liberty of knowing they will have a forever family to call their own.

Visit the many adoptable dogs and cats at the shelter or cats always showcased at Petco of Lady Lake and Petsmart of Oxford/The Villages. In addition, there will be two upcoming special adoption events: Saturday, July 7th at Petco where dogs will be present from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm in addition to the cats normally available; and Friday, July 20th, dogs will be at Laurel Manor Rec. Center's gazebo in The Villages from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm, weather permitting.

July is the month to take advantage of this lower adoption fee. And your newly adopted pet will celebrate their new found freedom that comes with a forever home: freedom to have unconditional love.

The Humane Society/SPCA of Sumter County is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, no-kill shelter helping animals in need throughout Sumter County, Florida. Donations directly help to cover the cost of saving, treating, and caring for neglected, abused and abandoned animals. Learn more about the HS/SPCA at hsspca.org, 352-793-9117, on Facebook or at the shelter located at 994 CR 529A, in Lake Panasoffkee, Mon.-Fri. 8am-5pm and Sat. 8am-4pm. Visitors are always welcome!
"

I hope you find a new pet soon!