View Single Post

Old 07-23-2018, 05:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,665 Times in 1,523 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Please tell us what you heard. I personally have not heard any rumors about "homes are being sold down there after only living in them for two years.". People will sell a home in The Villages after two years for a number of reasons;

Someone died.
They want a bigger garage, view, bigger, smaller house etc.
They decided to move back north because of someone's illness, a grandchild has entered the family, they don't like the heat.

I turn to Vintageogauge who lives in Fenney and many other posters who live there to quell this rumor that I am skeptical about.

Byte 1. I read many of your posts just now and agree with them so I really REALLY wonder what rumor you heard. You sound like such a reasonable person who I would listen carefully to. Please tell us the rumor you heard so that it can be addressed.
The reason I know that some homes have sold in Fenney within two years is because it is easy to compare the homes listed with when they last sold. When I asked around, I was given people's "opinions" and I do not like to pass on "rumors" that may inadvertently cause damage to sales or someone moving into this great community. Forgive me for not passing on un-validated conjecture.