View Single Post

Old 07-23-2018, 07:55 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Oh my gosh, all of these Heart Drs. names. Don't you think all of these suggestions are just who this person like or has as a heart Dr. Of course they would say they are the best because that's who they're going to. I'm not picking on anybody for saying this Dr. is the best but

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBuckeye View Post
Oh my gosh, all of these Heart Drs. names. Don't you think all of these suggestions are just who this person likes or has as a heart Dr. Of course they would say they are the best because that's who they're going to. I'm not picking on anybody for saying this Dr. is the best but
are they really the best! I know all of these Drs. probably are the best when you need someone in an emergency. If I really wanted a heart Dr. I would want to know who's the best if you had to be opened up. I know because I've had a 5 way emergency bypass myself on 11-22-12. If I had to be opened up & had time I would go to Plano, TX heart hospital. They're probably the best in the country. Out of all of these Drs. mentioned, who's the Dr. out of these?

Last edited by Moderator; 07-23-2018 at 08:09 AM.