Thread: Tesla Model 3
View Single Post

Old 07-23-2018, 11:25 PM
Gold member

I have a deposit on the Tesla model 3. I’m late to the party, making my deposit in April of this year. They started accepting deposits March 31 2016.

They sent invitations to “configure your car” to all reservation holders at the end of June. Currently the more expensive options are available for quick delivery. But those waiting for the base model will have to wait a while longer.

The model 3 will range in price from $35,500 to $75,000 depending on range and options.

If $ wasn’t an issue, I would get the model X, which is their SUV. Both the X and the S (large sedan) have been on the road for a few years now and are considered some of the safest cars built today.

The cars are pretty amazing. You can test drive an S or an X in Orlando, although they do not have a model 3 on the floor yet.

I certainly think electric is the future of the automobile industry. We have Prius’ since 2007 and are ready to make the move to all electric. With a range of 300 miles on a charge and a national network of 10,000 Super-Chargers there’s no reason not to go electric!