View Single Post

Old 07-28-2018, 04:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbrown View Post
I should have been clearer. I did mean area by Jacaranda. I enjoy Cane, but I still would go to Bonifay for a more serious session working on different lies and types of shots (JMO). Matters little now as I hurt my wrist and cannot play at all. Wish I could practice anywhere!

When I look at houses by Jacaranda practice area, I always tell my wife that one of these houses I would love to own. Who cares about golf course view, but a short walk to practice area? Before dinner alone or with friends, 'honey headed out to putt/chip' for a bit.
Gotcha.

I previously owned a home in a private golf course development and had about a 3 minute walk to the driving range/practice area...but pretty much quit using it after the novelty (for me) wore off.

My problem was that after about 10 minutes, I just wanted to go tee it up...and play the course!

Then there were the couple of times the old heart rate was off the charts, due to a few flop shots with an opened 60 degree wedge, while making a hard full swing...that were hit just a tad bit thin.

Thank goodness that no cars driving by, or nearby expensive homes were hurt...while exercising my 'Inner Phil.'