Forums

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 08-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
It was NOTHING but pouring rain so I escaped to sit it out in my truck for awhile and logged in with my phone. I hate posting with my phone. I'm home now. Gonna order pizza for dinner..
I'm home now too. Hubby is at the Phillies game probably hoping it doesn't get rained out - not looking too promising out there.

I don't like posting with my phone either but since I was just babysitting at the store today I had time to check in. Well, babysitting and trying out the seat lift chairs with the "kids" in the store - that's NOTHING but anyone under 40 for me. We have these great new models that put you in different zones - TV viewing, sleep mode, and my favorite the Zero Gravity mode with an extra stretch that cracks your back. K, you probably could have used that today.