View Single Post

Old 08-02-2018, 08:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Pain is the enemy, the Big Beautiful Pool is the answer to half of my pain. Sometimes it is hard to think of finishing out my time like this. I’m going to beat this if it’s the last thing I do. I’m tired of all the medicine. For today it is the answer but not for ever.

Can pain make you forget to put NOTHING in your post? At least I’d have a reason! I’m about due for a real screw up. It’s been a while.
I think pool exercise is great! My husband and I did the water aerobics class with Larry at the Savannah pool some years back. I never knew you could sweat in the water - what a work-out!

Stop being negative, and even if you do screw up as you put it, what does it mean anyway - NOTHING! You will still be loved by your NOTHING family and that's all that matters.

I don't know what all you are up against, but I know you're going to make it, Nucky. You've got such a good start and the determination to get to the end point......remember, one day at a time. And most importantly, from what I understand you have a wonderful wife who loves you and supports you. And then there's us - Team NOTHING rooting for you all the way.