View Single Post

Old 08-03-2018, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagboy View Post
What has been reported is the wife has called 911 nine times over the years with police responding. Not once was there an arrest of either party. Usually on most domestic violence calls, someone goes to jail. It just doesn't sound right.
I agree 100%.

Here's another thing.....this guy also had issues at Florida. I mean I realize Urban was running a gang member program at Florida with the Pouncey twins and the crazy nut Hernandez. But the guy was only there BC of who his Grandfather was. Why do coaches stick their necks out for coaches who are abusers?

Its like the Penn State thing too. Sandusky wasn't a particularly good coach and Paterno didn't like him. So why keep him on? I'll tell you why. BC assistant coaches are aware how corrupt programs are, and have dirt on the head coaches. So the head coaches are scared if they fire someone, they will spill the beans. I mean Urban thinks it is worth losing his job to keep F-G Zach Smith on his staff??????? Why?

And what is Shelley responsibility here really? I mean not to absolve her but she is hearing one side of the story. One I believe is true, but still. You should go to the cops or DA. Not to Shelley Urban. What is she going to help you out in between shoe shopping trips?