View Single Post

Old 08-09-2018, 07:30 PM
Gold member
Default X1 Wireless comcast box......yikes

Have been trying since Monday, when our installation was done, to get the X1 wireless box working. Lots of frustration. Had it installed, lost signal that night, called the contract people with Comast, will call you tomorrow and come out they say, of course, no call and no one showed up. Called Comcast last night, we will be there SATURDAY! Husband removed the batteries from remote, reinstalled, viola it worked......until this morning when the picture froze. Contractor with Comcast comes over today, no notice, no call, but we were grateful (after I called again last night to say I want to speak to supervisor about lack of customer service). Says oops, need an order from Comcast to replace your X1 box, I do have them on the truck (can't give you one) appears this one is bad......so please call Comast Friday, 10am and they will help you with an order to get a replacement and we will "try" and come back tomorrow. I am still keeping the original appt with Comcast Saturday Anyone else have this great luck? If you are confused, welcome to my world.