View Single Post

Old 08-17-2018, 09:25 AM
Gold member

I think billethkid hit the nail on the head. We seldom travel to Brownwood (maybe a couple times a year), as it is way too far for us to go by golf cart, and I really don't want to travel by car 20-25 minutes through a baker's dozen roundabouts to get there. I think that some of the Southern Villagers probably feel much the same about the North. The one big problem I see is Morse Blvd, only two lanes, and when a person from the South needs to go to the hospital, they don't have a lot of choice on the route. Plus our shopping here in the North is more mature, with Target and other offerings not yet available in the South, so people are driving up here. The traffic on Morse is aggravating right now, and obviously gets worse in season. I really wish the family would consider spending some of their billions on a major upgrade to Morse from 466 to 27/441, but I believe that's a pipe dream. But other than that, I have nothing to complain about here. Nobody I know can name a better place to retire.

Last edited by collie1228; 08-18-2018 at 07:27 AM.