Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 09-12-2008, 04:18 AM
Gold member
Default Re: Girl Talk

Hi Bare, I just learned today that you are very lucky that your Key Lime tree is doing so great. When you redo your lanai if at all possible do not move it.

Jim from the Extension Service was here today and told us that Key Limes usually do not thrive here due to the frost that we have in this area.

We will add a Valencia orange tree and a grapefruit tree to our citrus grove. We are also putting in some trellises where we will grow grapes, vines and who knows what else.

Glasses with rhinestones - I just gave away a pair to the Lions Club.

Laverne Party - does that mean I have to re-buy one of those all body girdles? Susan I know it will eliminate all bulges and create new cleavage. I hate to admit I used to wear one of them, then there was the long leg girdle for under slacks and the long line bra that had a zillion hooks in the back.

OMG when I think of what I used to wear.

The bee hive hair do - had that hair do when I got married. Tried to comb my hair out which was more like the beginnings of a nest - full of knots. I think it took me three days to comb it out.

Count me in when you have the party - don't mean to be a party pooper but I think I will not wear all the undergarments - will get a modified Bee Hive though.

HB