View Single Post

Old 09-04-2018, 01:28 PM
Sage

You need to be flexible and realize that these folks work very hard for not a whole lot of money. You don't want your grass cut while it is wet. The current weather situation will change and they will be able to get back on schedule. You are not their only customer. If you are otherwise happy with their service, I would suggest you not threaten to withhold a weeks cutting otherwise you may be looking for someone new to cut your grass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyephan View Post
Just got off the phone with the folks who mow our yard. We are contracted for a Monday mowing and they didn't come yesterday. She informed me they worked yesterday but I told her they didn't do our yard. She then said we had rain and they don't work in the rain. I'm not aware of rain yesterday morning or early afternoon when they usually come. I said I would deduct a mowing from next month's bill which will arrive the first of October. She said they didn't credit for rain days and we still owed the same amount. We had an issue earlier this year and missed two consecutive weeks because of rain. Do other folks have the same problem? Thanks.