View Single Post

Old 09-05-2018, 11:58 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Yes. But few people who live at home with their parents are getting questions about whether they like kids or other such questions from first rate actresses. I have four degrees and am listed in about 14 Marquis Who's Who volumes and have been nominated to 24 of these. I expect for work I have done for survivors/victims of crimes while living with my parents or helping out relatives in various states. And I have been doing this since late 1991. Fighting for survivors/victims of crimes using the knowledge gained from these four degrees-- earned at five schools in five different states-- as well from the connections made at these colleges and universities as well as via Facebook, Findlaw, e-mails to Court Administrators and many others, Facebook, personal meetings, texts, and telephone calls. You can do quite a lot for other people especially when Hollywood smells a very good story to tell at some later date.

I also hope some of these first rate actresses read Talk of the Villages. I have been linked it to my Facebook page.
And yet you complain about not having a trophy wife.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk