View Single Post

Old 09-06-2018, 11:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
Hmm...unless I went through the list too quickly and missed them, I didn't really see any handles that were that sick.
I am not going to dignify some others of them with pointing them out but one is of Rodney Halbower, the main suspect in the murder of 5 young women in the San Mateo area as well as a nursing student near the University of Nevada, Reno on 2-24 in 1976. This was the 19 year old daughter of my then Earl Wooster High School teacher Mrs. Barbara Mitchell. Halbower killed her on my birthday of 2-24. They convicted Cathy Woods falsely around 1979 or 1980 for Michelle's murder because she was a paranoid schizophrenic and made a false confession to the murder so she could get a better room in a mental hospital in Louisiana. Halbower was found out as a murderer of Michelle Mitchell after a DNA test on a cigarette butt found at the crime scene. This was in 2014. Halbower is one sick S.O.B. The San Mateo murders are also called the Gypsy Hill slayings.

Post traumatic stress comes in different forms but this kind of use of handles in a Football League is just extremely mean spirited and nasty.

They are some rather cruel people out there and some show up on Talk of the Villages, unfortunately.

I do see this as a form of cheating. Using a name to upset others as much as possible is extremely low even for some of the people on Talk of the Villages.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 09-06-2018 at 11:34 AM.