Thread: Twosome allowed
View Single Post

Old 09-07-2018, 05:10 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Using the tee time system you can go out the night before you want to play and find an available tee time with 4 openings. Chances are good that you will play by yourselves. If you get paired with others look at it as a serendipidous opportunity to make new friends. I often sign up as an individual and am paired with 3 others and almost always enjoy the comaraderie and have made some good friends that way. There are LOTS of unseasoned and unskilled golfers on the executive courses and that is not a problem if they a. Play the correct tees. b. move along quickly and don't hold up the group. c. pick up after double par. d. don't spend a lot of time looking for lost balls. e. play ready golf and don't spend a lot of time on the green. I have played with people of all skill levels on the execs and most are pleasant to play with and congenial. Bring your clubs and play often - hope I get paired up with you sometime.