View Single Post

Old 09-16-2018, 05:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Last time I heard from tomwed he was going to the Waterford Outlet to see if they had any deals in NOTHING other than the Scratch and dent department.

Our Daughter In Law has a pair of shoes that are important to all the girls around 30 years old, I don't know the name but they have a Red Bottom on them and Oprah owns a pair. I think they said $900. I said zero, but I was thinking that's $90 per toe and more than my entire wardrobe. I never want to wear long pants as long as I live. I own two pairs in case something comes up that I can't get out of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
If it wasn't for the Safety Officers I wouldn't wear long pants either. I think we should have NOTHING but a pants burning party when I retire. I'll save a couple pairs to get into the main dining room on our cruises though.. lol
Hmmm........so has NOTHINGVILLE declared burning of the pants the new burning of the bras? Leaving you 2 alone at night may be a dangerous thing - lol

Good morning, everyone. Today is Sunday, September 16th - halfway through September already. Before you know it the holidays will be here and a new year will be upon us. Indeed, time does fly.

Up and out early to the gym today, but honestly I think I worked out harder scrubbing the floor yesterday. The smaller house in TV should be a snap to clean compared to this one. Maybe the desire for a bigger house will diminish when I find out I have too much to do in TV to want to spend time keeping up a house. My husband is already looking forward to a lot less yard work. I never thought I would hear him say that because he always enjoyed that. I guess we're getting old........or maybe we're just getting smarter.