View Single Post

Old 09-18-2018, 06:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Kennedy View Post
Moved to Fenney August 10, 2018. Just discovered we are a short walk (2-3 miles as the crow flies, with no natural barriers) from a Federal Penitentiary housing 7000+ inmates!! Why in the world are the Morses building so close to a long established penitentiary?? These are typically great distances outside neighborhoods. This is insane and the stigma alone should impact values in a huge way. Shame on you developers for not notifying us of this.
Many people have moved to Fenney and many more will move to Desoto despite efforts of people who are trying to keep people from buying there. New homes cannot be sold by MLS realtors. New homes in Fenney and Desoto can only be sold by the builders agents. We read negative posts repeatedly by those in my opinion who have ulterior motives.

The Villages is the fastest growing area of it's kind in the United States for good reason. All of us who have lived here for awhile know why. It seems too good to be true but it is just that. No one needs to embellish or cover up anything to sell new homes in Fenney.

I don't work for them. They don't need my help. There are 120,000 people who love it here and they talk, talk, talk.