View Single Post

Old 09-18-2018, 01:35 PM

Hey I disagree to some degree , we are buying in Country Club Hills or Orange Blossom, I was a 2 to a 4 hndicapper on an executive course in Ohio, and have yet to 6 over on the Hilltop Executive. I am getting ready next week to challenge the Orange Blossom CC as soon as the weather cools down a little bit. They are building new homes in Country Club Hills, Orange Blossom, and Country Club Hills all the time with 2 bedroom 2 bath for low to medium 200s with NO BOND.... There is a lot less traffic on the North Side of 441/27, plus they have the best swimming pool in The Villages with a hot tub also. This side also has great rubberized walking paths. Also living on this side you also have the opportunity to travel the famous golf cart bridge over 441/27 on your way over to the best square in my opinion in the Villages called Spanish Springs. So what are you waiting for ??? Get here now........Dont wait another minute.....Besides I need some good golf competition.......Did I also mention a very nice Country Club restaurant with very reasonable prices....