View Single Post

Old 09-18-2018, 06:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
I have no fear of my lawn guys. Have had same guys since 2010. We have more than 15 house on our street that use them.
Most crimes here seem to be committed by American born, legal citizens but gee.....it is the "in thing" to be aware of something to fear. Amazing how folks keep track of the latest conspiracies, but they all seem to end up on this forum....NEVER grounded in facts, but.......

But, to the thread....no discussion required. Fenney will take their place alongside all the other Villages. Unique only because it seems a bit "unconnected" physically only and for a short time.

There is no conspiracy to stop people from buying there (might be a rogue RE salesman posting neg., but you give them legs with even responding), and lawn guys, whether a feared Mexican or American have never given me or anyone else a reason to fear them. Listen, whether your lawn guy is Mexican, or whatever, you should be vigilant...creating narratives like this simply creates images formed from someone's insecurity.

Fenney residents....enjoy as we all have.