View Single Post

Old 09-19-2018, 08:18 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiosbestus View Post
Hey I disagree to some degree , we are buying in Country Club Hills or Orange Blossom, I was a 2 to a 4 hndicapper on an executive course in Ohio, and have yet to 6 over on the Hilltop Executive. I am getting ready next week to challenge the Orange Blossom CC as soon as the weather cools down a little bit. They are building new homes in Country Club Hills, Orange Blossom, and Country Club Hills all the time with 2 bedroom 2 bath for low to medium 200s with NO BOND.... There is a lot less traffic on the North Side of 441/27, plus they have the best swimming pool in The Villages with a hot tub also. This side also has great rubberized walking paths. Also living on this side you also have the opportunity to travel the famous golf cart bridge over 441/27 on your way over to the best square in my opinion in the Villages called Spanish Springs. So what are you waiting for ??? Get here now........Dont wait another minute.....Besides I need some good golf competition.......Did I also mention a very nice Country Club restaurant with very reasonable prices....
You could not be more correct! Not to mention that the historic side does not suffer from traffic jams and houses generally enjoy larger lot size and mature landscaping. And it is a blessing to have a brick & mortar post office that can be reached by golf cart!