Thread: Bluefin
View Single Post

Old 09-22-2018, 10:57 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Nobody threw Rose Pedals at their feet when we walked in. We went early so we wouldn't have to wait. Then it's unbelievable but everywhere we go with them the restaurant blows it in some way with their appetizer. Never a problem for us, ever. Yesterday the waiter didn't let them know that whatever they ordered was out of stock for their appetizer. The guy in the know told us all I told you we should have waited a couple of weeks till they get their act together. The service was great and the quality, temperature, and frilly decorations on the plate were up to snuff for him.

To our knowledgeable friend's credit, he took the appetizer mistake in stride and he was happy with his meal.

He did mention that this restaurant is going to stay as it is something that Villagers really want and it has many strong points as I hope I have pointed out correctly.

I'm ready to go back today, Mrs. Nucky is thinking its a go but not until later around 7 PM probably.

2 1/2 lb Lobster for around $35. Sounds good to me. I'm salivating. I love Lobster, It is Maine Lobster.
Thanks, i do wonder why the couple thinks someone should throw extra attention to them, unless they are well known buy name and face for their expertise in food industry.
2.5 lobster would feed us and then some. We will wait for a month or so, never fare to judge a restaurant until the initial dry run is over.