Thread: Bluefin
View Single Post

Old 09-22-2018, 09:32 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
OK, my wife and I and another couple went Wednesday, arrived around 4 PM, 30 minute wait, no problem as they were right on the money of the estimated wait time. Ordered a round of drinks all were very god except for my wife's bloody Mary, when she complained the owner took it to have another made, found out they did not have the correct ingredients, HE IMMEDIATELY RTOOK THIS DRINK OFF THE MENU, and comped her a replacement beverage. All of your meals arrived in a decent time, and ALL were great. I had the lump crabmeat, my wife the trout, I forget what the other couple had, but they were also impressed. We will definitely be going back.
All sounds great and we will be trying it soon ! The only problem I see is that a bartender there would even try to pass off an incorrectly made drink to a customer when they don't even have the correct ingredients on hand. They had to know they were making it wrong.