View Single Post

Old 09-25-2018, 03:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageIdiots View Post
I answered this in my previous post. Give them the serial number off the cart and they can look it up in their system.

I bought my cart back in April. It was 4 years old with no service records. But it looked and drove like brand new and only had 140 hours on it. I verified that the cart was purchased from them and was even still under warranty, but I thought it was best to get it serviced ASAP since I had nothing showing when it was last done. Even with the cart purchased from them, I called 1 location and was told I could get an appointment in 2 months. I called a second location and was told 6 weeks, and then I called up to the Spanish Springs store and they were able to get me in in 4 weeks. I was closest to Brownwood at the time and didn't really want to take it that far, and drop it off and then have to go back and get it. But, they gave me a brand new cart as a loaner without my even asking, so I have no complaints. I think their policy is reasonable.
We too bought a cart from the LSL location in 2014. I happily drove their new quiet loaner while mine was being serviced a few months ago