View Single Post

Old 09-25-2018, 10:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf2140 View Post
Went there for dinner tonight. After sitting at the bar for 15 minutes went to the host and asked if the bar was closed. No, she will be right there. 10 minutes later we received a draft beer and a glass of wine. We then attempted to order food. Wife ordered soup and salad. My first order was prime rib sandwhich,. Don't have any, I'll take the lobster roll don't have any. i settled for a flat bread, the dough they used sucked. The owner / manager should see that the bartender spends more time in the kitchen than tending bar. Since I have lived here 18 years, this is the worst
You're lucky they didn't have your prime rib sandwich..... you would have tossed it in the trash like we did last night. We had a hard time with the barmaid also. When she was not in the kitchen she was making some kind of fancy shoots for a waiter who was downing them while working. The owner is a Doctor someone said, so I don't think he would be there. The manager is IMHO the problem with that place. I can't believe they call that a remodel. I hope they didn't pay much to have it done. New furniture ..... yes. It got so dark I couldn't see to pay my bill. Was told they can't figure out how to turn the lights on. No paper towels in men's room. No stock in coolers behind the bar. Beers kept in ice behind the bar.....nice and cold but that ice goes into drinks. They are not going to make it.