Forums

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Thread: Facebook
View Single Post

Old 09-30-2018, 08:41 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
Agree about Facebook as far as keeping in touch with friends I don't see often, family in other states, former co-workers, friends from high school and college. I don't accept a friend request on Facebook unless I know the person. There is a Facebook page for the suburb of Chicago I live in, kind of like a mini-TOTV. That page is a good place to get information about what is going on in my area.

There are also some Village pages on Facebook; I joined a couple of those. There are a few other Facebook pages I enjoy checking out, usually news or religious related.
Just found this out......The Villages Entertainment live broadcasts some performances at LSL. At 7:00 last night you cold go to their Facebook page and watch the Brown Bag Brass Band perform. They were very good, BTW.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk