View Single Post

Old 10-04-2018, 10:06 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFSkol View Post
I think they missed an opportunity with this show. The leads are well played, the stories OK, if not slightly stretched reality at this point. Sure, everyone has a super hacker friend. don't you? And I laughed out loud, (not because it was funny) when it was announced, "I found God in New Jersey," took me out of the moment of the story. A what's up with the enlightened room? Will it be mysteriously filled with more paintings as the show goes on? This would have been a better show about coincidence. Rather than announcing the spiritual instigator of events, wouldn't it be better not to know? Something like the excellent, "Person of Interest." If God works in mysterious ways, why limit her to Facebook posts. Might get trite after a while. I remember reading "The Celestine Prophecy" in the 90's. Which nicely dealt with the concept of synchronicity. Coincidences fascinate me. A few years ago, by chance, I ran into an old high school flame at the Eifel tower who is now my book editor. Who knows, maybe my posts here on TOTV will eventually lead selling a screenplay.

I'll watch a few more episodes. 6/10
None of the shows on TV are based much on reality. They are strictly for entertainment. Even Person of Interest was pretty far fetched but interesting to watch. Might work and might not but I am going to give it a chance.