View Single Post

Old 10-10-2018, 10:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts
Default Lawn Error, A Big One

At 7 AM this morning several people were buzzing around our yard doing the lawn maintenance thing. We didn't give it a second thought as our service has been GREAT from Choice Maintenence.

Turns out the guys zipping around the yard were here mistakenly from a different unknown company and butchered our lawn. The scalped the hell out of it, piled grass all over the decorative stone and left the sidewalk and driveway in a disastrous state. It is a heartbreaker, trust me.

Our regular guy Tate from Choice Maintenence is coming tomorrow to help straighten us out. This happened to a friend of our over on St Andrews and it cost him about a thousand to Re-Sod the burnt out area.

Has this happened to other people in the Historic Area or anywhere in The Villages? I didn't call anyone to report it because I didn't want to waste their time and I really don't know who to report it to. What's done is done I would just like to alert others to save some unnecessary anxiety.

It really looked good to me before, this stinks. It was a Black Pick Up with a trailer in tow. Oh well, Onward.