Forums

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 10-11-2018, 04:57 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
At 7 AM this morning several people were buzzing around our yard doing the lawn maintenance thing. We didn't give it a second thought as our service has been GREAT from Choice Maintenence.

Turns out the guys zipping around the yard were here mistakenly from a different unknown company and butchered our lawn. The scalped the hell out of it, piled grass all over the decorative stone and left the sidewalk and driveway in a disastrous state. It is a heartbreaker, trust me.

Our regular guy Tate from Choice Maintenence is coming tomorrow to help straighten us out. This happened to a friend of our over on St Andrews and it cost him about a thousand to Re-Sod the burnt out area.

Has this happened to other people in the Historic Area or anywhere in The Villages? I didn't call anyone to report it because I didn't want to waste their time and I really don't know who to report it to. What's done is done I would just like to alert others to save some unnecessary anxiety.

It really looked good to me before, this stinks. It was a Black Pick Up with a trailer in tow. Oh well, Onward.
Peace out, my friend! It will all turn out ok...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk