View Single Post

Old 10-13-2018, 07:55 PM
Soaring Eagle member

So here is my review for what it is worth. My husband and I have been fortunate enough to have fine dinning experiences all over the world. My husband belongs to a men’s International cooking club. We know good food Btw, hubby drinks Grey Goose. I am not saying these things to brag but to say we know a thing or two about gourmet dinning, fine wine and liquors. We are not foodie snobs. We love Mac and cheese too. We sat at the bar because there was a wait. My husband was quite pleased with his GreyGoose Martini and I complimented the bartender on the best Appletini I have ever had. When we were seated our server was excellent but no, she was not Fine dinning experienced. The ambience was nice. The white table clothes and napkins were very nice. The China and utensils were a little boring. We shared a wedge salad with blue cheese dressing. It was nice. Sorry, I,don’t remember our wine choice. The menu was not as extensive with seafood choices as I would like but it was interesting and adequate. Our food was well presented and quite tasty. My only disappointment was having to keep the same knife and fork throughout my meal. So is Blue Fin a nice addition to Tne Villages? Yes! Is it fine dinning? No. Is it a place that we enjoyed and will return? Yes