View Single Post

Old 10-13-2018, 10:14 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
If we go to a seafood restaurant we will judge it based on the quality of the meal. If we want a top shelf drink, we will have it at home before we go out to dinner, or better yet, when we get home. At restaurants, we order a couple of Michelob Ultras in a bottle, the bartender can't screw that up and it goes well with dinner. We hope to be stopping by to check out the Bluefin next week, and will judge it then. We love seafood and are hoping for a better option than either Bonefish or the Lighthouse.

I do have a question, does anyone know if the Bluefin takes reservations? That is why we always default to the Bonefish, they take reservations. We like to show up for dinner at the pre-specified time and promptly get a seat. No reservations, no Bluefin for us, especially after the long trek it is for us to Brownwood.
Last week when I called for a birthday party of 8 Blue Fin did NOT take reservations and therefore, did not get our business...when they decide to join the 2000's we will re-consider.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk