View Single Post

Old 10-14-2018, 08:29 AM
Default Need Love? I Got Plenty to give!

My story is sad, but I am a positive little girl, and already feeling like their is a whole new world out there for me! I was rescued by Max's Pet Connection, from the Ocala Forest; that should tell you the what life was like for me. Thanks to Max's Pet Connection, I am Now in the foster care of a very nice lady in the Villages, and loving life here! As you may understand, I am very shy, more just plain nervous after being in the forest. But, already I am starting to feel so much better! I am about 1.5 years old, and just a plain love child! I would SO love to find a Village home, such this place is like heaven to me! I promise to give you lots of enjoyment, and lots of love! Come meet me, it will be love at first sight!

Max's Pet Connection in a non-profit organization , all dogs are examined by a veterinarian, Vaccinations up-dated, Microchipped and registered, Heartworm tested, Neutered, Groomed and dental check

Call Kris 352-272-8394, Maddie is so looking forward to a forever home and she feels the Villages is the perfect fit for her!
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	76907  

Last edited by Here2Stay; 10-22-2018 at 07:01 PM.