View Single Post

Old 10-17-2018, 03:21 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karostay View Post
Why make a public accusation and not give any details ?

HUMMMMM
Ok details: ( I wanted to wait to hear from Jeff before I responded any further)

I've used Jeff for three years. Always pleased with his service. I'm a seasonal resident. Spoke with Jeff before leaving the Villages about weeding and trimming.

I emailed Jeff several times about weeding the beds (which were newly landscaped) and trimming the bushes before I left to go north.

I got a call from my home watch person that the weeds and bushes needed attention.
I was away from The Villages for 5 months

I called Jeff he said "consider it done" Three weeks later when I arrived in The Villages, it was obvious the beds had never be weeded and the bushes had never been trimmed. The grass was very tall, had not been mowed in a long time. I'm surprised I didn't get a call from The Villages. It looked like an abandoned house.

I called Jeff and he came over 2 days later and did all the work.

He apologized and said he intended to get to but never did. Because "he has over 200 customers and things got away from him" He doesn't have time to trim/weed anymore.(so why didn't he tell me)

He said he has a guy that will do it from now on.

I like Jeff, he is a nice guy. But I'm disappointed.

I've worked with several vendors that slack off when they know you are not around to keep on top of things.

I'm continuing to use Jeff, for know.

I'll see how it goes.

I have friends (full timers) that use Jeff, because I recommended him and they have not had any issues.

Nuff said.