View Single Post

Old 10-20-2018, 04:22 PM
Default happy customer

I want to recommend Van's Carpet Cleaning Service for both carpet and tile. A small flood discolored part of my wall-to-wall carpet while I was out of town. It was particularly noticeable because there had been a dirty door mat on top of that part of the rug. I chose Van's because they do real stream cleaning and their IICRC certification which Consumers Report recommends using when selecting a carpet cleaner.

Even before I committed to use them, Ernie came out to estimate the cost and sprayed something to start working on the stain. Now it almost all gone. I doubt anyone else would know it was ever stained. The whole carpet looks fantastic even the darker frequently walked paths into the mbr and kitchen are gone. The carpet had only been vacuumed and never professionally cleaned since we moved in almost 7 years ago so the paths were quite visable.

I was so impressed I had them clean the tiled areas especially the kitchen floor where the grout was terribly discolored. I notice the difference every time I enter the kitchen.

Even more impressive was the follow up call to check on my experience. That's a sign of a good company. So I offered to write this recommendation because I had a difficult time finding good reviews for carpet cleaners.