View Single Post

Old 10-22-2018, 09:40 PM
Default Favorite Cruiseline

We love Oceania. The food is really good and the beds are comfortable. We love cruises and can't pass up a good special. Below is what I like about the different lines...
Wind Star cruises... Swimming off the back of the ship and the island picnics
Carnival Cruises ... The comedy clubs. We are at the comedy club every night. The price on Carnival is a good value. During the day with the money we ave on the cruise we buy a day pass at an all inclusive and enjoy the resort.
Regent... Very large staterooms with large bathroom. Included tours in every port.
Viking ... All cabins have a balcony. They have an amazing tea. The basement of the ship has a spa with a thalasso pool included in your fair. The beds are a little too hard for me but I love the heated floors in the cabin's bathroom and the tweeting bird sounds in the public restrooms.
Seabourn - Great cabins, love the caviar, very comfortable.
Crystal- Cabins are comfortable, great entertainment, enjoy the waterfall when you walk on the ship and the plant wall. Delicious specialty dining but not on par with Oceania's dining.
RCL and NCL were ok. Hal was ok too. I have not been on a bad cruise. There is always something to like on a cruise.