Thread: Is change good?
View Single Post

Old 10-30-2018, 07:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
most of you know that I have identified as a single for most of my life and have had a very happy and fulfilling life here in The Villages. during the past year i have been seeing a very good man, a widower, who wants us to get married...this has caused much anguish and upheaval as well as excitement and anticipation. the thought of changing one's entire lifestyle at this age is daunting. yet the prospect of a good companion during one's last years offers some allure....i thought it might generate some interesting debate among the singles who read this forum as to whether or not they would ever consider marriage again.... i hope someone will start the conversation....
Cha, no where in your post do you say that you want to marry him. You say it causes excitement and anticipation, but no where do you give a reason to marry him. Give this one a whole lot of thought before you jump into a legal situation.

Whatever you decide I wish you happiness. I have followed your posts over the years and have seen you turn the singles scene into a really happy place to be and given many lonely people somewhere to belong.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak