Thread: Is change good?
View Single Post

Old 10-30-2018, 01:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
i love all the comments and please keep them coming...i am not exactly asking for advice, just want to spark a debate on the forum and give food for thought to everyone who reads it....i especially love the quote about marrying the one you can't live without. and i would have to say to the post about where do i feel most alive and myself, is when i am in Italy! so that is not likely to happen on a long term basis Madelaine Amee you really struck a chord with me, thank you! now let's hear from a few others!
Thanks Cha. I have been married for many years, but this subject comes up often with my friends who find themselves left alone and lonely, but you have got past the "lonely" stage and, quite honestly, do you want to start living with someone again .... doing their laundry, cooking, cleaning, having to consider someone else's feelings, getting used to living with another human? Difficult situation and I hope I am never faced with it although I know what I would do .... My ideal situation would be to have a female companion who wanted to travel to the same places I did, who could afford to live the way I can and just wanted a warm body in the house to say HI once in a while. Without my husband I could probably be a happy hermit so I may not be the best person to be talking about this subject.

I really hope this post continues, it is interesting to see others views.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak