Thread: Is change good?
View Single Post

Old 10-30-2018, 02:03 PM
Email Reported As Spam
Default Marriage ??

[QUOTE=manaboutown;1594559]As I see it, Dianne, you are fortunate. My suggestion is you pray about it.

A comment about this:

Hi, I am a lucky guy since my wife has put up with me for 43 years. I can tell you my thoughts, briefly. It is not a 50/50 relationship. I think it goes like this: 20/80, 30/70, 50/50, 60/40 etc., etc. Get the picture? It is a two way effort and when it is time for your effort, get it out and make it work. It is not always easy. I will also estimate that the woman makes the marriage work, more than a man. Not sure why, just an opinion. Maybe that is why they are mothers? And maybe this? You ALWAYS have to be fair, disagree yes, but be fair. You might just wonder somewhere, where is the fair part right now? Have you ever rowed a boat? Go do it, it will not work to go anywhere if one person only rows one side, that means going in circles. It is not always a smooth road, you may have to develop good shock absorbers and softer springs and then realize, the road is not always what you wanted. Keep in mind, BE FAIR ! Again, I am very lucky and she is a wonderful person, (most of the time).
Good luck to you and yours.