View Single Post

Old 10-30-2018, 04:18 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

For what it is worth, I have now done probably 100 inspections or more in Fenney. I have not noticed any increase in the number of slab cracks, foundation issues, etc, than I have in any other part of The Villages, and I have been inspecting in The Villages for years.

Does that mean there will never be any issues?? I have no idea. I do not own a crystal ball.

As to sinkholes, they could happen anywhere. I hope of course I never have one on my property, but I do not stay awake worrying about it. I would be more worried about driving in roundabouts than I do sinkholes.......(And by the way, there are no roundabouts in Fenney).....

I have found Fenney to have a different and very nice "Vibe". It is certainly thriving. The big trees, walk, etc, are very nice. I have not gone to the Grill yet.

Many folks love having the option of gas appliances there.

I am told that the folks who first bought there are enjoying a good amount of equity in their homes already. Once the infrastructure catches up there.....once they get some stores, etc, my guess is that prices will go up even more.

I think the future of the southern part of The Villages looks bright. Southern Oaks, West Lake, etc should be amazing and close to South Leesburg, etc. A new town square, etc.....In a few years Brownwood will be the new center of The Villages.

The Villages learns, adapts and constantly improves. This is what keeps it being a one of a kind amazing place.

Frank